Ned Crowson Watson and Sarah Hessie Treadaway

Share it Please
Names: Ned Crowson Watson and Sarah Hessie Treadaway
Relation: My Grandparents
Name: Ned Crowson Watson
Wife: Sarah Hessie Treadaway
Occupation: Saw Mill Laborer
Born: March 3, 1917 in Ellendale, Alexander County, NC
Married: mm, dd, year to Hessie Treadaway
Died: October 23, 1983 in Alexander County, NC
Buried:
Father:Zado Vestel Watson
Mother: Pearlie A. Brown
Photos/Documents:
Name: Sarah Hessie Treadaway
Husband: Ned Crowson Watson
Occupation: Sewer / Homemaker
Born: January 8, 1930
Married: mm, dd, year to Ned Crowson Watson
Died: February 2, 2011 in Taylorsville, Alexander County, NC
Buried:
Father:Nicholas E. Treadaway
Mother:  Lou Sowers
Photos/Documents:


Children: 
Kay
Carol
Sally ("Judy")
Tony
Roger


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personal note:  
I don't really remember my grandpa, but Grandma was like my mom in so many ways.  Growing up with a Korean mom in a small town left for some interesting differences in childhood.  Grandma always made me feel 'normal' (like everyone) regardless of the differences in our fridge at home and decorations in the house.  Grandma taught me about God's love and to have faith.  I love her so very much, and she was such a huge part in my life.  I miss her so much… some days it still consumes me.  I know that she is in heaven.  I hope one day to see her again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment